Copyright © Life,Laugh,Love
Design by Dzignine
Selasa, Juli 26, 2011

The Roommate

Salut ^^.. friends living in dormitory is not as easy as in home, Togetherness is our moto. If we choose to be individualism.. I guess u can’t keep ur head up..
Okay now I wanna show you all of my friend, that help me get through the life in this d**n dormitory.. lol~



Pict 1 (left to right)
Gendis      = The Cleanest one
Eka  = Ambisious to be slim
Iklil  = Big butt :D
Sukma      = Sad eye ever
Melia        = The Laziest (terlalu santai e.. 4L4y)
Ranum     = The Cutest one (^,^)
Rere  = Oleng-oleng..
Indah       = Pelor (Nempel Molor)
We are Big Family of 16’s room.. wish our friendship will never end (Amin...)
If there’s an Ex-boy friend, I hope there’s no Ex-Best friend..

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Yang mau Comment monggoo:)

Total Tayangan Laman

Recent Posts

Recent comments

Followers