In Qur'an instructs both Muslim men and women to dress in a modest way.
The clearest verse on the requirement of the hijab is surah QS. Al-Ahzab 59, QS. An-Nuur 3,
In the following verse, Muslim women are asked to draw their jilbab over them (when they go out), as a measure to distinguish themselves from others, so that they are not harassed. Surah 33:59 reads:
Guys there's so many advantages when we wearing Hijab..Those who harass believing men and believing women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a grievous sin. O Prophet! Enjoin your wives, your daughters, and the wives of true believers that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): That is most convenient, that they may be distinguished and not be harassed. [...] (Quran 33:58–59)
- Confidence in social participation as human being and not as sexual commodity.
- Muslim Identity
- Guarding one self from the lustful looks of men.
- Not diverting people's attention from constructive social work.
- Improving the moral character of the society.
- Our hair still black, My skin get white :D
- Kalo di Indonesia nggak digodain yang aneh2 hahaa ex : cowok ngegoda cewek nggak pake jilbab ==> Hi seksi, Hi cewek, godain kite doong
nah kalo godain cewek pake jilbab ONLY Assalamu'alaikum.. ==>enak didengernya
see my another posting ok ! 7ZA6ZUBR5X4V